Trump wins second debate ahead of Pennsylvania’s primary
- by admin
Donald Trump is heading into his second debate with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Sunday ahead of the Pennsylvania primary.
The Republican nominee was expecting a win in the Keystone State, and the debate, scheduled for 8 p.m.
ET, is expected to draw more than a million viewers, NBC News reported.
The debate will be the first between the two campaigns since the 2016 presidential election.
Trump won the first two presidential debates, earning more than 80 percent of the vote.
Donald Trump is heading into his second debate with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Sunday ahead of the Pennsylvania…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process