The best and worst things to do in Tokyo this summer
- by admin
If you’re in the mood for a stroll, check out the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Best and Worst Things to Do in Tokyo” map.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Council compiled the list in response to the popular poll on Twitter by Tokyoists.
In the past, the city has had a very eclectic selection of attractions to check out, including museums, parks and museums, a museum dedicated to Japanese art, a cultural festival, a restaurant and cafes, an amusement park, and a large museum dedicated solely to history.
Some of the most popular things to see in the Tokyo metro area are the famous Ryogoku Bridge, the Shinjuku Bridge, and the Tokyo Tower.
But for a more relaxed stay, take a look at these places you can do things like take a walk in the countryside, eat at a sushi restaurant, or take in some of Tokyo’s best sights.
To see all the Tokyo metropolitan areas, click here.
If you’re in the mood for a stroll, check out the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Best and Worst Things to Do…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process