FourFourSeconds, a brand new interactive tour of Australia’s offshore islands
- by admin
FourFourEight’s Sydney-based journalist David MacKay joined FourFour to explore Australia’s undersea world and explore the history of the crowns and reefs in our exclusive new video for FourFour Two.
The footage is being released in the UK and Australia on Monday, December 14, with further footage to be released in January.
Read moreThe crowns on the Great Barrier Reef are iconic in Australia and are a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, with visitors from around the world visiting the reef for the first time.
However, it’s not the only island that gets the nod, with the Great Barrens also known as the Great Reef and Great Barrier, also known by locals as the Reef, also popular for tourists.Read More
FourFourEight’s Sydney-based journalist David MacKay joined FourFour to explore Australia’s undersea world and explore the history of the crowns and…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process