Family leisure services for adults and children: Olathe County, GA
- by admin
Posted March 18, 2018 09:05:31A family leisure services provider in Olathia County, Georgia, has been charged with providing false information to an employer in the past.
The Olathemie County Sheriff’s Office says the company, Dothan, is accused of falsifying information in the employee handbook.
According to the Sheriff’s office, the company was contracted to perform child care services for children and their families in the Olathetown area.
According to a press release, the Olthetown location was closed on March 17th, 2018.
The company was contacted by the sheriff’s office on Tuesday, March 19th to provide the information.
The sheriff’s department said that on Tuesday night, the workers at the Olliotville facility were notified of the incident.
The company is not currently being paid.
Posted March 18, 2018 09:05:31A family leisure services provider in Olathia County, Georgia, has been charged with providing false information…
- ‘It’s a shame’: New York restaurant chain to scrap controversial ‘Laugh In’ rule
- Why ‘dubuy’ leisure services in Dubuque are ‘out of this world’
- Why you should consider a leisure pool in Australia
- Why you should get the New Jersey Summer Line adirONDACK train
- How to hire an extra weekend for a leisure event?