How to sign up to the free Google Play Movies app
- by admin
Google Play has announced a new feature to help customers sign up for the new Movies app.
Users can now sign up with their email address to create an account for free, and they can use their credit card or debit card to pay for movies.
The app’s main features are:Movies will be available in the Play Store from today, with the app’s new Movies section on the home screen, and users can choose whether to have their films played in the app or not.
Users will be able to choose to download their movie to their device or their computer, and also be able buy and watch the movie on demand.
There will be no free movies on the store, though Google says that movies are available to people who have paid for the service.
Users of the Android and iOS apps will also be allowed to download the Movies app on other platforms, including Roku, Apple TV and Chromecast.
Google Play Movies was announced last year as a service for streaming movies, TV shows and movies on a wide range of devices including phones, tablets, and TVs.
Google Play has announced a new feature to help customers sign up for the new Movies app.Users can now sign…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process