The Most Expensive Vacations Ever To Go To Vacation…
- by admin
There’s a lot of travel, but not many of it cheap.
That’s why it was so exciting to have a tour of the most expensive vacation ever.
The most expensive travel ever has been booked for a trip to the Caribbean island of St. Martin in June of 2017.
The island was one of the first destinations in the Caribbean to offer vacation packages to tourists.
A tour of this Caribbean island was so much more expensive than the tour to St. Lucia and Spain, that the two countries have decided to give away the tour package for free to tourists from St. Maarten.
For those who can’t make it to the island, the tour was offered for $1,099 per person.
This is the second most expensive trip ever to be offered in the history of the trip.
The first was to the Dominican Republic, where the cost of the cruise was $2,000 per person in April of 2016.
There’s a lot of travel, but not many of it cheap.That’s why it was so exciting to have a tour…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process