How to create your own leisure garden furniture
- by admin
Lifestyle gardens are growing like weeds in suburban parks and parks, but a growing number of Americans are looking to use them for fun and enjoyment.
And thanks to their versatility, they’re gaining popularity across the country, and not just in their own backyards.
The National Park Service (NPS) says that more than 1.2 million leisure garden chairs have been sold in the last six months.
“Lifestyle gardens provide an opportunity to create a unique outdoor space that’s truly a part of the community,” NPS National Park Services Manager Julie Schreiber said in a statement.
If you’re looking to add some fun to your backyard, or you’re just curious about the newest technology that’s come along to the party, this list is for you.
Lifestyle gardens are growing like weeds in suburban parks and parks, but a growing number of Americans are looking to…
- How to pronounce the word “gentlemans”
- How to dress for summer at your local fitness centre
- How to Get Your Free 2-Day Trial of the SmartThings HomeKit Hub for $99.99 – TechCrunch
- How to get the most out of your NHL lockout by buying tickets online
- How the NFL and the NFLPA could make more concessions to players in the bargaining process